Skip to main content

Funding Questions

What kind of financial assistance does UC San Diego offer?

Please visit our Financial Support page for more information.

How do I find out if I am qualified to receive a fellowship?

Financial support is determined by the department to which you are admitted. Department's contact information is found on our Programs page.

What are the funding options for undocumented graduate students?

Undocumented students may apply for need-based aid by completing the CA Dream Act Financial Aid application to be considered for state and institutional loans. Undocumented students may go to the Undocumented Student Guide to learn more about financial aid, resources, and admissions process for undocumented students.