Skip to main content

Repetition of Courses

  • A graduate student assigned a grade of D, F, or U only may request to repeat the course on the same grading basis for which it was first taken.
  • Degree credit for the course will be given only once, but the grade assigned for each enrollment shall be permanently recorded.
  • Both the original grade and the grade received in the repetition will be used in calculating the student's cumulative GPA.
  • Fill out and submit online form to the Graduate Education and Postdoctoral Affairs prior to or during the quarter of enrollment in the course to be repeated.

Request to Repeat a Course