UC San Diego SearchMenu

Change of Department, Major, and/or Degree Aim 

  • Fill out and submit online form found here: https://gradforms.ucsd.edu/change/
  • A student must be registered for the quarter in which change is requested.
  • A request to change department/program requires the signatures of both the current program Chair and the proposed program Chair.