*Please note that School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy, Rady School of Management, and School of Global Policy and Strategy hold their own individual ceremonies.
This ceremony is designed to recognize graduates from Summer 2016, Fall 2016, Winter 2017, and Spring 2017.
Registration is now open! Make sure to register before the May 17th deadline!
In order to participate in Graduate Division commencement, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the online Graduate Division Commencement Participation Form. Registration will open in April. Deadline for registration TBA (deadline expected to be in mid-May).
- Fulfill all degree requirements before 4:00 p.m., Friday, June 16, 2017:
- Ph.D., Ed.D., D.M.A., D. Aud., and Master's candidates must successfully defend their dissertation or thesis and submit all final paperwork to the Graduate Division for approval.
- Master's candidates completing degree requirements by comprehensive exam must receive approval by Graduate Division.
- Education Studies Credential students must have completed all credential program requirements.
3. Order cap and gown from UC San Diego Bookstore. Ordering will open in April.
To participate in commencement, students and graduates must register online at Commencement Participation Form. Registration will open in April.
- Specific questions regarding completion of your degree requirements may be directed to your departmental graduate coordinator or to the Graduate Academic Affairs staff at (858) 534-3555.
- Specific questions regarding completion of your Education Studies credential requirements may be directed to Education Studies at 858-534-1680.
- Questions regarding the Commencement ceremony or participation may be directed to Erin Dickerson Calhoun at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 822-2030.
If you have any questions about graduate commencement, please contact the coordinator.
Erin Dickerson Calhoun